Information on the Processing of Personal Data
(ex. article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
Edition July 2020
This page describes how the website www.coach4planet.org (hereinafter the Site) is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users accessing the Site.
This is an informative report provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter Regulation) to those who interact with the web services of the Site. According to the rules of the Regulation, the treatments carried out will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitation of purpose and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, we inform you that:
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is coach4planet.org The contact information of the Data Controller is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis
– The data are processed for the exchange of information at your request (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b)) by sending requests for information to the e-mail addresses published on the Site or by filling out the contact form on the Site. The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation);
– The data are processed for the purchase of services and products on the site. The applicable legal bases for the processing are the execution of a contract (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b of the Regulation) and the legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter c of the Regulation);
– Subject to consent, the data will be used to subscribe to the newsletter on the site and may be processed for direct marketing activities for sending e-mails. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent of the person concerned (art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a of the Regulation);
– The data collected may also be used for the management of the security of the Site, for statistics on visits to the Site and for the management of any disputes and controversies between the parties. The legal basis of the processing is the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f).
3. Categories of personal data being processedProcessing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
In particular, the personal data processed through the Site are the data voluntarily provided by the person concerned by filling in the forms on the site and navigation data.
Navigation data are data that computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire during their normal operation and whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the web server, size of the file obtained in response, etc.. More information on the acquisition of navigation data is available in the cookies section.
4. Treatment modalities
The processing of data concerning you will take place in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, will be carried out primarily with electronic and computer tools and the data can be stored on both computer media and paper. The processing of data for the above-mentioned purposes will take place with both automated and non-automated methods and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – Communication and dissemination
The Owner of the treatment will not spread your personal data giving knowledge to undetermined subjects in any way, even by making them available or consultation.
The Data Controller may disclose your personal data to one or more determined subjects, as specified below:
– to subjects who can access the data by virtue of a provision of law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits provided by these rules;
– to subjects who need to access your data for activities ancillary to the execution of the processing purposes described in the section “Purposes of the processing and legal basis”, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out such purposes (including but not limited to: legal or tax consulting firms, providers of mail marketing solutions, providers of cloud computing services, providers of payment services, etc.).
6. Period of storage of personal data
The data collected for the above purposes will be stored in the following ways:
– Purpose 2.a: The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the purpose. In any case, they will be deleted by the end of the calendar year in which they expire 12 months after the last treatment performed on them.
– Purpose 2.b: the data will be kept for as long as necessary for the management of the contract, it being understood that, even after the termination of the contract, the data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill legal or administrative obligations;
– Purpose 2.c: they will be kept indefinitely until the revocation of consent by the person concerned.
– Purpose 2.d: they will be kept until the legitimate interest of the data controller is achieved.
7. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulation, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him are being processed and, if so, to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and to the following information
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data concerned
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organizations;
– where possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
– all available information on the origin of the data if it is not collected from the data subject;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
The data subject also has the right to:
– obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay (art 16 of the Regulation);
– obtain from the data controller the erasure (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him without undue delay (art. 17 of the Regulation);
– obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing (art. 18 of the Regulation);
– receive, if applicable, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him (art. 20 of the Regulation);
– to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data (art. 21 of the Regulation);
– to revoke his/her consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation (art. 7 of the Regulation);
– to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization (art. 46 of the Regulation);
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art. 77 of the Regulation);
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in the section “Identity of the Data Controller”.
8. Obligation or faculty to provide data
The Site provides visitors with a series of services without the need to request any personal data or information. However, some services require the mandatory provision of data for the exchange of information. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary to carry out the exchange of information.
The interested party is free to revoke its consent to the treatment provided for the purposes of treatment described in paragraph 2.c at any time. Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before revocation.
9. Transfer of personal data to third countries
Personal data voluntarily provided by the data subject and processed by the Data Controller are not transferred to international organizations. The personal data processed for the purpose 2.c could be transferred to third countries that provide an adequate level of protection, as provided for in article 45 of the Regulation. For navigation data, managed through cookies, please refer to the section on cookies.